Information Collected and How It is Used
If you establish an online account, whether or not you place an order, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit.
- The Internet Protocol address and domain name used but not the email address. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used and your connection speed;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site.
In addition, in your customer account we collect your name, company name, delivery address, city, state and zip code and telephone contact information. If you have provided it, we collect your credit card information, tax exempt status, a record of the products purchased and your e-mail address.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share the information collected with any company, individual or agency.